Monday, March 3, 2014

1-for-1 with 2x3

I was perusing the trade bait tab over at 2 x 3 Heroes a while back and saw an awesome Andruw Jones relic that I thought would look better in my collection than Jeff's. I emailed him a list of a few cards I thought he might be interested in and, thankfully, I had one he liked: a Heritage Chrome Mark Buehrle. Just like that, a trade was made. Straight up; one-for-one. I felt like Trader Jack, or some other wiz-bang GM.

 
Don't get me wrong, 'druw could mash with the best of them, but I think that if you're going to put "Pieces of Greatness" on an Andruw Jones card, the relic needs to be a piece of his glove. Ten consecutive Gold Gloves and, arguably, one of the top 2 or 3 defensive centerfielders in National League history. Gotta be a glove.

Thanks again, Jeff, for a great trade!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. That card will look much finer in your collection.

    ReplyDelete